Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wanderloge Owners Group Forums


One of the great advantages of owning a Blue Bird Wanderlodge is the support one gets from the many wonderful folks who are signed on to the forums. I have made friends from all over the country, have gained tons of knowledge, shared information and have solved many issues through these groups. Being a member, knowing other owners of the same year & model bird is much better then any credit card one could carry in their wallet. When I experience an issue with our bird I go to the forum archives to see if I can find the answer, if not there I post a notice if needed & time permits or I will call a fellow member who has given me permission & their number. After we solve the problem we post the problem & solution on the forum for others to share. Group outings are the best, Rallies are a great place to gather knowledge/experience, plus the friendship & good food. I know there are other RV groups but I don't know of any others who provide the support or who are as active as the Wanderlodge Owners Group this group has shared so much and if one could quantify in dollars of the support to others (members) it would be in the millions. Prevost & Marathon owners pull out American Express, Blue Bird Wanderlodge pull out their tools & share their experiences, That's the real differences. Photo of a tech talk -walk-around during the RATS Ralley 07, Elko, GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment